Reserving a Room at the Learning Center
The LC Rooms are located in the Learning Center on the second floor of 150 Massachusetts Ave., behind the Library.
- Movie/Video Screening for Classes, Clubs, etc.
- Music/Video Production
- Small Group Study/Meeting Space
- Music Technology Class Instruction
- LAN Video Game parties
- Seats 12 - 20 [Varies by Room]
- Can accommodate up to 30 with some standing
- LC rooms are not acoustically treated, and the volume level of 80dBSPL cannot be exceeded.
- The rooms cannot be used as ensemble/rehearsal spaces.
- No drum set or amplified instruments are allowed.
- Due to the density of other activities in the area, the noise level will be monitored/maintained.
- You may reserve from 1-3 hours per booking.
- You may make up to 2 bookings per week for a maximum of 6 hours per week.
Any questions regarding appropriate use of the LC rooms, please contact us.
- Choose the start time from the calendar
- Select up to two additional hours from the dropdown below the calendar
- Click "Submit Times"